Our curriculum is varied and flexible so we are able to offer personalised programmes to all students. All students will work with a specialist advisor to construct an individual timetable based on the students’ interests, aptitudes and future progression plans.
All full time students will study a core offer at the appropriate level:
- English Language
- Personal and Social Development (including citizenship, study skills, PSCHE, employability skills)
- Personal vocational projects
We also have a number of optional programmes available:
- Autosport (including bicycle maintenance, mopeds and car mechanics)
- Hair and Beauty
- Multi-skills (including carpentry, painting and decorating)
- English Literature
- Work experience placements
- Other GCSEs and programmes offered on an individual basis.
Part time students can study a combination of core and optional programmes but it is likely that they will study English and mathematics at their own school.