The ethos of BFA is inclusive and aspirational whilst fostering respect and high expectations at all times.
Our mission is to:
- Put students' success and progression as our highest priority by developing potential and promise in our students through a curriculum that is meaningful and personalised to each individual's needs.
- Value, respect and support students by creating a learning environment where students can gain belief in their ability to improve, irrespective or their ability or disability.
- Engage students in all aspects of their learning programmes by offering personalised programmes of study, which will be designed to be inclusive and innovative, enabling the student to benefit from and enjoy their learning and overcome any previous negative recollections of education.
- Deliver outstanding, innovative, creative and relevant sessions by supporting and investing in our staff through CPD and bespoke training to meet the needs of BFA students.
- Foster a positive, vibrant and purposeful atmosphere by celebrating success at every opportunity.
- Enhance the learning experience by continually strengthening our partnerships with other education providers, employers and the wider community.